In this podcast, we explore creative, intentional, and effective uses of technology to enhance student learning, uses that point the way to the future of educational technology in college and university settings. Through interviews with educators, researchers, technologists, and others, we hope to amplify ideas and voices that are (or should be!) shaping how we think about digital learning and digital pedagogy.
Leading Lines is produced out of Vanderbilt University by the Office of the Associate Provost for Digital Learning, the Vanderbilt Center for Teaching, the Vanderbilt Institute for Digital Learning, and Office of Scholarly Communications at the Vanderbilt University Library.
- Clifford B. Anderson, Director for Scholarly Communications, Vanderbilt University Library
- Derek Bruff, Director of the Vanderbilt University Center for Teaching and Senior Lecturer in the Department of Mathematics
- Stacey M. Johnson, Assistant Director for Educational Technology at the Center for Teaching and Senior Lecturer in the Department of Spanish & Portuguese
- Melissa Mallon, Director of Peabody Library, Director of Liaison & Instruction Services, Vanderbilt University Library
- Gayathri Narasimham, Associate Director of the Vanderbilt Institute for Digital Learning (VIDL)
- John M. Sloop, Professor of Communication Studies and Associate Provost for Digital Learning
- Rhett McDaniel, Educational Technologist, Center for Teaching, Vanderbilt University