In this podcast, we explore creative, intentional, and effective uses of technology to enhance student learning, uses that point the way to the future of educational technology in college and university settings. Through interviews with educators, researchers, technologists, and others, we hope to amplify ideas and voices that are (or should be!) shaping how we think about digital learning and digital pedagogy.
Please feel free to share these podcasts! All Leading Lines episodes are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Clifford B. Anderson, Director for Scholarly Communications, Vanderbilt University Library
- Derek Bruff, Assistant Provost, Executive Director of the Vanderbilt University Center for Teaching, and Senior Lecturer in the Department of Mathematics
- Julaine Fowlin, Assistant Director for Instructional Design, Center for Teaching, Vanderbilt University
- Stacey M. Johnson, Assistant Director for Educational Technology at the Center for Teaching and Senior Lecturer in the Department of Spanish & Portuguese
- Melissa Mallon, Director of Peabody Library, Director of Liaison & Instruction Services, Vanderbilt University Library
- Rhett McDaniel, Assistant Director for Digital Media, Center for Teaching, Vanderbilt University